THE FORT STOCKTON CONVENTION & VISITORS BUREAU WILL MEET TUESDAY, MARCH 8th, 2016 AT 9:00 A.M. IN THE MEETING ROOM OF THE FORT STOCKTON VISITOR’S CENTER, 1000 RAILROAD AVE, FORT STOCKTON, TEXAS
- Call to Order.
- Discuss/Act upon previous meeting minutes.
- Discuss/Act upon Financial Statement, Accounts Payable, and Occupancy Tax.
- Discuss/Act upon report for the Miss Permian Basin Pageant. (Angela Harral)
- Discuss/Act upon report for the USTA Tournament. (Bert Rainwater)
- Discuss/Act upon funding request for the Guardian Angel Golf Tournament. (Sal Rangel)
- Discuss/Act upon funding request for the Water Carnival 2016. (Leesa Granado)
- Discuss/Act upon funding request for the Par-Tee Golf Tournament. (Travis Sawyer)
- Discuss/Act upon funding request for the West Texas Fight Night (Abel Mendoza)
- Discuss/Act upon funding request for the Lions Club Annual Golf Tournament. (Sam Calderon)
- Discuss/Act upon funding request for the Rebecca Creek Roping Event (Zeke Rodarte & John Albert Barragan)
- Discuss/Act upon 2016 Fall Festival (Crystal Lopez)
- Discuss/Act upon 2016-2017 Preliminary Budget.
- Monthly Reports:
- Update on Chamber of Commerce
- Update on Annie Riggs Memorial Museum & Historic Fort
- CVB Staff Report
- Questions and answers from media on Agenda Items.
This facility is wheel chair accessible & parking spaces are available. Request accommodation or interpretive services must be made 48 hours prior to this meeting. Please contact the Convention & Visitor’s Bureau office at (432)336-2264 or Fax (432)336-6114 for further information.