THE FORT STOCKTON CONVENTION & VISITORS BUREAU WILL MEET TUESDAY, JUNE 7th, 2016 AT 9:00 A.M. IN THE MEETING ROOM OF THE FORT STOCKTON VISITOR’S CENTER, 1000 RAILROAD AVE, FORT STOCKTON, TEXAS
- Call to Order.
- Discuss/Act upon previous meeting minutes.
- Discuss/Act upon Financial Statement, Accounts Payable, and Occupancy Tax.
- Discuss/Act upon funding request for the West Texas Fight Night (Abel Mendoza)
- Discuss/Act upon funding request for the Community Theatre new building project (Penny Smith)
- Discuss/Act upon funding request for the District 26 All Stars Tournament (Paul Casias)
- Discuss/Act upon funding request for the Old Fort Days (Melba Montoya)
- Discuss/Act upon funding request for the Guardian Angel Golf Tournament (Sal Rangel)
- Discuss/Act upon funding request for the Fall Festival (Crystal Lopez)
- EXECUTIVE SESSION: Pursuant to the provisions of the Open Meetings Law, V.T.C.S., Section §551.074, To deliberate the appointment, employment, evaluation, reassignment, duties, discipline, or dismissal of a public officer or employee
- Reconvene into Open Session and take action, if any, on items discussed in Executive Session.
- Monthly Reports:
- Update on Chamber of Commerce
- Update on Annie Riggs Memorial Museum & Historic Fort
- CVB Staff Report
- Questions and answers from media on Agenda Items.
This facility is wheel chair accessible & parking spaces are available. Request accommodation or interpretive services must be made 48 hours prior to this meeting. Please contact the Convention & Visitor’s Bureau office at (432)336-2264 or Fax (432)336-6114 for further information.