THE FORT STOCKTON CONVENTION & VISITORS BUREAU WILL MEET
TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 15, 2015 AT 9:00 A.M. IN THE MEETING ROOM OF
THE FORT STOCKTON VISITOR’S CENTER, 1000 RAILROAD AVE, FORT STOCKTON, TEXAS
1. Call to Order.
2. Election of new Vice Chair.
3. Discuss/Act upon previous meeting minutes.
4. Discuss/Act upon Financial Statement, Accounts Payable, and Occupancy Tax.
5. Discuss/Act upon report on Par-Tee. (Travis Sawyer)
6. Discuss/Act upon funding request for the Guardian Angel Golf Tournament. (Sal Rangel)
7. Discuss/Act upon report and funding request for increase Annie Riggs Exhibits. (Melba Montoya)
8. Monthly Reports:
- Update on Chamber of Commerce
- Update on Annie Riggs Memorial Museum & Historic Fort
9. CVB Staff Report
11. Questions and answers from media on Agenda Items.
This facility is wheel chair accessible & parking spaces are available. Request accommodation or interpretive services must be made 48 hours prior to this meeting. Please contact the Convention & Visitor’s Bureau office at (432)336-2264 or Fax (432)336-6114 for further information.