1000 East Railroad Avenue
Fort Stockton, TX 79735
THE FORT STOCKTON CONVENTION & VISITORS BUREAU WILL MEET
WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 20TH, 2013 AT 10:00 A.M. IN THE MEETING ROOM OF
THE FORT STOCKTON VISITOR’S CENTER, 1000 RAILROAD AVE,
FORT STOCKTON, TEXAS
1. Call to Order.
2. Discuss/Act upon previous meeting minutes.
3. Discuss/Act upon Financial Statement, Accounts Payable, and Occupancy Tax.
4. Discuss/Act upon Rebecca Creek Classic Roping report. (Zeke Rodarte)
5. Monthly Reports:
- Update on Chamber of Commerce
- Update on Annie Riggs Memorial Museum & Historic Fort
6. CVB Staff Report:
- Paisano Pete
8. Questions and answers from media on Agenda Items.
This facility is wheel chair accessible & parking spaces are available. Request accommodation or interpretive services must be made 48 hours prior to this meeting. Please contact the Convention & Visitor’s Bureau office at (432)336-2264 or Fax (432)336-6114 for further information.