THE FORT STOCKTON CONVENTION & VISITORS BUREAU WILL MEET WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 15th, 2014 AT 10:00 A.M. IN THE MEETING ROOM OF THE FORT STOCKTON VISITOR’S CENTER, 1000 RAILROAD AVE,FORT STOCKTON, TEXAS
1.Call to Order
2. Election of Officers
3. Discuss/Act upon previous meeting minutes.
4. Discuss/Act upon Financial Statement, Accounts Payable, and Occupancy Tax.
5. Discuss/Act upon report on Pop Warner Football Invitational. (Paul Casias)
6. Discuss/Act upon Living History Funding Request. (Robert Preston)
7. Discuss/Act upon Leading Edge Series Participation.
8. Discuss/Act upon participating in Texas Pecos Trail Membership Program.
9. Monthly Reports:
- Update on Chamber of Commerce
- Update on Annie Riggs Memorial Museum & Historic Fort
10. CVB Staff Report:
- Upcoming Event
- Sheep Dog Trials
12. Questions and answers from media on Agenda Items.
This facility is wheel chair accessible & parking spaces are available. Request accommodation or interpretive services must be made 48 hours prior to this meeting. Please contact the Convention & Visitor’s Bureau office at (432)336-2264 or Fax (432)336-6114 for further information.